The God in me beholds the God in you, Namaste. The God in me beholds the God in you, Namaste... the lyrics of a song are swimming in my head, calling me to be divine and noticing the divine in all beings who come my way today, each day. I am blessed, I have the time to sit silently, in the privacy of a prayer chair with my laptop capturing my thoughts and dreams. Reminding me of what I have been taught by my teachers and guides, both human and heavenly beings. .
I am, as I strive to remember the blessing of unity, living today as one with Source, remembering to connect with my gang of masters and teachers. I remember to remember to access the wisdom and knowledge thereof. I remember, I do not walk alone.
I am sitting here so excited that next week I will be in the presence of Her Holiness Sai Maa Lakshmi Devi in Albany NY. Maa is a fully realized divine human being,. Since 2001, I have watched as Maa has evolved as a master teacher, being one with Source and making her capacity for unconditional loving available to all who come to be with her. I will deepen my remembering myself as divine. Remembering that I too have the divine fully available to me. I am divine. I will remember I AM choosing to live an awake and aware life, mindful of the multidimensional being I am. I am so excited just sitting here knowing I shall dance and sing with my Maa and my soul sisters and brothers.
I again claim my birthright to be this heavenly being in my personalized earthsuit mastering this human experience -- being my joy in the face of life's trials and tribulations, its sorrows, the partnerships, the losses, the beauty and the infinite love and glory that surrounds me. Namaste.
No comments:
Post a Comment